Water Filtration Sand
PFS Aggregates for
Water Filtration Sand
With sand in wells, filters, and other water fixtures all over Texas and surrounding states, our Brady area Brown sand is an excellent option for water filtration. Thanks to the uniquely round to sub-round shape of our grains, our sand provides a high level of conductivity for the filtration process. With a range of mesh options, we can tailor orders to your needs by mesh and the amount of sand you need for your project.
High Conductivity Water Filtration Sand
Thanks to the unique development of our geological deposit, we are able to regularly produce a round to sub-round sand shape across all of our products. From gravel pack in water wells to industrial cooling water filtration systems, PFS Aggregates offers a premium quality sand with good turbidity and high levels of conductivity, which are ideal qualities for any kind of filtration use. For mesh sizes, we offer the most common and widely used filtration sizes as well, including:
For more information about our Brady area Brown sand, feel free to contact us with questions and other inquiries. We offer several more mesh sizes, custom bagging options including bulk sale, and can provide you with more details about water filtration sand from our Voca mining facility.
Types of Filtration
Our premium silica sand is ideal for a wide range of filtration applications, including gravel pack in wells, sand filters in pools and mass production smaller water filters, or in large scale water filtration and circulation applications. Some examples include:
- Pool filters for chlorine and salt pools
- Refrigerator or individual replaceable water filters
- Gravel pack for well construction
- Industrial scale water filters for building cooling systems or drinking water
For large scale operations, such as industrial level water cooling systems or water purification systems, or commercial level pool filtration, you can run through a lot of sand in the water filtration process.
Even a small apartment pool can run through almost 500 pounds of sand through regular use, with the amount of sand needed rising significantly for industrial scale applications.
Why PFS Silica Sand?
Running through Voca, Texas, our hickory deposit offers a consistent and readily available supply of premium sand. Not only is our sand an excellent alternative to more expensive Northern white sands, but we’re also equipped to process and ship orders with a high level of speed and efficiency. Whether you’re looking at a large scale construction project and need solid water filtration in the form of gravel pack or want to build a new water well, we can supply the sand you need when you need it.
- Efficient Handling – With NFS certification for water filtration sand applications, our sand processing procedures are focused on providing consistent quality and reliable delivery. Designed to produce up to 300 tons of sand per hour, and equipped with processing and handling that preserves the quality and certified ratings of every shipment, our sand is ideal for your next water filtration project.
- High Quality, Less Cost – PFS Aggregates offers several industry standard and custom bagging and shipment options for water filtration sand orders. In order to provide a more convenient option for our partners and buyers, we try to reduce the costs and hassle by increasing efficiency, improving logistics, and providing consistent orders every time.
We understand that your schedule is critically important to your success, so we fine tune our logistics, packaging, and shipping processes to ensure that you get your sand on time, anytime you need it. If you need high quality sand for O&G, recreation, water wells, or any other project, we can help you figure out what mesh, amount, and bagging options are most suitable for your needs. Just give us a call!